This is my notepad of quotes and sayings distilled as an extract from gardens and nature...

Feel free to page through, and leave a comment if any appeal to you?

I'm always looking for more, so if you have any favourite/obscure/moving gardening quotes, I'd be happy to include them, so email me...

Tuesday, July 21

Keep No Record

The Landscape Architect, or the Architect, or the Gardener, should make his plan as an instruction that will grow into place.
After that he takes his plan and throws it into a fire place, and keeps no record of it, because the next garden he makes must be completely different, because the garden is very, very private and belongs to an individual.

Louis I Khan (1901-1974) American Architect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, or to share your thoughts...?